Running in Veldhoven
All levels supported:
- recreational running
- prepare for half or full marathon
- high level competitive running
Location: Knegselseweg 40, 5504 NC Veldhoven, club house “Baan 7”, coordinates.
- Tuesdays (start 18:45)
- run through Veldhoven and its surroundings, routes here
- choose your distance (6 to 15 km) and base speed (8.5 to 12 km/h with optional short accelerations)
- Thursdays (start 18:45)
- Intervals on the track, core stability exercises, running technique
- 6 different training groups, one will fit your level 🙂
- Saturday morning (start 7:30 to 8:30 according to season):
- endurance runs, 10 to 35 km (half/full marathon preparation)
- Sunday morning (start 10:30)
- fun run 5, 7, 10 or 14 km
- forest run 6.5 or 8 km
Language: Dutch but we’ll help you out in English if required.
Facilities: trainers, club headquarters next to the track with drinks, dressing rooms.
Register for a 4-week free trial period:
- mail to email@example.com
- return the registration form
- our trainers will advise what training group and running distances fit you best
- after trial enjoy membership for only €32.50 per quarter